Join us for the Miami Beach Bar Association’s Annual Installation of the Officers and Board of Directors at Faena Theatre, on Tuesday, December 12, 2017. The 2018 President of the Miami Beach Bar Association, Michael Gordon, Partner with the law firm of Foreman Friedman, will be officially installed along with the new officers.
The annual luncheon, an honored tradition since 1948, will feature Dan Gelber, Mayor of the City of Miami Beach, Jamie Guirola, NBC6 Reporter, as Master of Ceremonies, and more exciting guests to be announced.
- Registration opens at 11:30 a.m.
- Luncheon begins promptly at 12:00 p.m.
- Reduced valet parking available for $20.
Sponsor Packages Available:
- Presenting Sponsorship ($2,000) – Includes VIP table for 10 and priority logo placement at the event and on all marketing materials.
- Platinum Sponsorship ($1,250) – Includes VIP table for 10 and prominent recognition at the event and in marketing materials.
- Gold Sponsorship ($750) – Includes 4 tickets plus recognition at the event and in marketing materials.
- Silver Sponsorship ($500) – Includes 2 tickets plus recognition at the event and in marketing materials.
- Bronze Sponsorship ($250) – Includes 1 ticket plus recognition at the event and in marketing materials.
About the venue: Inspired by Europe’s grand opera houses and the glittering allure of Old Hollywood, the intimate gilded Faena Theater showcases ambitious artistic productions and Faena’s very own highly-acclaimed cabaret performances.